Thursday 30 August 2012

1000 Places To See Before You Die

If there are any travel enthusiasts out there, I cannot tell you how great this book is! ------------> 

1,000 Places To See Before You Die is a book by Patricia Schultz and is literally a 'traveller's life list'. It is broken into continents and is an A-Z guide of the most intriguing, historical and fascinating places on Earth. I actually managed to finish this book in under a week, going a little overboard with sticky notes marking the places I wish to visit most… I can guarantee a mark on almost every page. Whoops. 

I think I am going to start a little segment where I open the book to a random page and learn as much as I can about the destination it just so happens to land on. I might get started on that this afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment