Monday 27 August 2012

Procrastination

I cannot remember the last time I went to bed before 11pm…

Oh well - the life of a student and/or anyone with Facebook. 

10:55pm
Speaking of, I was updating my cover photo this evening and came across a photo I took of the Mojave Desert in California (almost two years ago). That was the last time I was overseas and I am now in quite a sombre state. In the entire three hours I have been home, I have successfully procrastinated for - well, - all of it. If I haven't been on Facebook, I have been staring at my pale blue - almost turquoise - wall, listening to Pink Floyd. For the rest of that time, I scrolled through pages of fake moustaches on eBay for a friend's costume party and made the regrettable decision to waste my time on anything that is not assessment.

Mojave Desert - California
11:41pm
Time is beginning to creep up on me and I really want to go to bed. Getting up at 7:30 on a Tuesday morning is the earliest I ever have to wake up, and I hate it. Nevertheless, I am going to take an arguably long time to form a sentence and continue writing this pointless blog post. 

11:49pm
It took me 8 minutes to write the above paragraph - if one can even call it that. 

11:55pm
I never do learn from my procrastinating. If it has ever taught me anything, it would be to procrastinate for longer teach time, thus, accepting the challenge of meeting an incredibly close new deadline. 

12:00am
Right, well, it looks as though I have done enough work for this evening. I think I had intended to write about my travels abroad, however, I might save that for a time when I am no longer delirious and bashing my head against the keyboard. 

Until tomorrow - oh wait, it is. 

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment